Mike Prendergast trading as MEP Miniatures
Telephone: +44 7492 677735
We also have a Contact Form.
It may not always be possibly to answer the phone during busy periods, please email where possible!
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all items available through this shop are fine scale models designed for gamers and collectors.
They are not toys and are not suitable for small or medium children due to small parts and pointed components.
Resin and metal models are not food safe and should not be chewed, swallowed or inserted.
Take care when finishing models - always use appropriate tools and personal protective equipment.
Models are supplied unpainted, assembled and require a degree of modelling skill.
Most models are supplied with appropriate plain black plastic slotted bases.
"Digital models" are files to look at on your computer and are typically sold to hobbyists who own a 3d printer. They are not real and cannot be touched or posted.
All digital models have been successfully test printed at the advertised scale (usually 28mm) and we will offer advice where possible. However, MEP Miniatures is not liable if they are incompatible with your specific software or 3d printer.
These STL files are supplied "as is," may not be optimised and require a degree of 3d printing experience.
They are not recommended for novice printerers.
How to Download
Orders must be processed and authorised before you can download the files - please allow 24 hours for Paypal do it's thing.
You should receive an email when that happens and then you can then access your files by clicking My Account and then Downloads.
You should be able to access them at any time, however you are advised to download a local copy as they may not be maintained indefinitely.
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to send us a message via email or the Social Media.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content, including, but not limited to, photographs, text and graphics is copyright MEP Miniatures and must not be reproduced without permission.
All designs, characters and settings belong to MEP Miniatures, and are protected to the fullest extent of the law.
Please read the license document included with your digital download. In summary:
Digital models are for non-commercial personal use only.
Files must not be shared or sold.
Prints or castings must not be sold.
If you find a MEP Miniatures STL file being shared or unlicensed prints being sold, please report it immediately and buy some legit models from this site!
Your privacy is important to us. It is MEP Miniatures' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, mepminiatures.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
In accordance with the GDPR you are able to request the personal information we do hold or ask for it to be deleted.
This policy is effective as of 16 November 2019.
Generated by GetTerms.io
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.mepminiatures.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MEP Miniatures' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MEP Miniatures' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MEP Miniatures at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on MEP Miniatures' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. MEP Miniatures makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, MEP Miniatures does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Coupons, codes, vouchers and offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
In no event shall MEP Miniatures or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MEP Miniatures' website, even if MEP Miniatures or a MEP Miniatures authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on MEP Miniatures' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MEP Miniatures does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MEP Miniatures may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However MEP Miniatures does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MEP Miniatures has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MEP Miniatures of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
MEP Miniatures may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Generated by GetTerms.io